We offer a range of services tailored to businesses of any size. Below you can see a breakdown of our services.
Fancy arranging an appointment to discuss your businesses requirements? Book a free first consultation today.
We’re here to cover all your accountancy and bookkeeping needs
Accounts - Statutory Accounts
It is a statutory requirement for Limited Companies to prepare and file year end accounts within 9 months of their financial year end. These accounts must adhere to the applicable standards.
· Our experience and expertise to prepare your accounts from the records provided to us.
· Up to date software to prepare and file your accounts online with Companies House.
· To always make sure you meet your deadlines
We can also provide Management Accounts monthly or quarterly as it is important to know how your business is performing before the statutory accounts are required. These consist of a Profit & Loss account and a Balance Sheet.
Limited companies are required to advise Companies House of certain changes in their situation.
· To form a company and register it with Companies House
· To make changes to your company such as registered office, change of directors, change of shareholdings etc.
· To complete your confirmation statement annually.
VAT Returns and Making Tax Digital
If you are reaching the VAT threshold, or would like to register voluntarily, we can advise you on VAT registration and assist with your application. For businesses with turnover above £85,000 we have created multiple options which we can cater to your individual needs.
If registered for VAT we offer:
· To prepare and submit your VAT returns from records prepared by us or from figures provided by you.
· To notify you of the VAT due and when it needs to be paid to ensure you always meet your deadlines.
· To deal with HMRC on your behalf, especially when registering for Making Tax Digital.
Whether you are already an employer or looking to employ staff for the first time.
· Up to date payroll software and can provide weekly, fortnightly or monthly payrolls, P60s and P11Ds as necessary.
· Payslips which can be either emailed or printed off according to your preferences.
· Preparation and filing of RTI reports to HMRC on your behalf.
· Confirmation of the amounts to pay your staff and HMRC.
· To advise you of the pension costs if you are already enrolled in a pension scheme due to Auto enrolment.
· To help with setting up an Auto enrolment pension scheme
· To complete and submit your CIS returns
It is a requirement for all businesses to keep accurate and up to date books and records. Many small businesses and sole traders find this time consuming and tedious.
· To analyse your sales, purchases and expenses in preparation for the year end accounts.
· A bookkeeping service which can be either monthly, quarterly or annually.
We also offer advise on how to set up your bookkeeping records if you feel you would like to undertake this activity yourself.
Tax - Self-Assessment Tax Returns
We can provide tax returns for a number of reasons; whether you are a sole trader, an individual with investments or you have gained on the sale of an asset and therefore fall into Capital Gains Tax etc.
· To prepare your self-assessment tax return from information provided by you.
· To accurately calculate your tax liability and to confirm to you how much tax to pay and when or to advise the amount of refund available to you.
· To file your tax return online with HMRC and provide you with copies of the filed return and tax calculation.
Partnership Tax Returns
For our clients who run a partnership, we prepare and file the partnership tax return as well as prepare and file each of the partners own individual self-assessment tax returns.
Corporation Tax Return
Limited companies must file corporation tax returns each year online. It is imperative that these are filed accurately and on time to enable the company to meet its legal obligations and avoid late penalties.
· To prepare your corporation tax return from your accounts either prepared by us, or as a filing only service.
· To use HMRC approved software to accurately calculate your tax liability.
· To make the most of corporation tax allowances and reliefs to ensure you are not paying too much tax.
· To file your return online and on time to ensure you meet your deadlines.
Professional and Approachable
““Annette and all the staff at Parbery Davies are extremely professional & approachable.
Annette is always willing to help and advise on any queries, however big or small.
I would highly recommend the services of Parbery Davies, it gives me peace of mind knowing that Annette is looking after my Business & Personal Taxes, Payroll and Accounts.”
– Mark, Company Director